Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bowling Ball Boulevard

This essay shows a lot of imagery and vivid descriptions which makes it very easy for the reader to read and be interested in. I have indeed been to this rugged bowling alley, but not for some time and this essay made me realize what this alley looks again and makes me feel like I'm actually there observing there lanes and people. By using all five senses the author of this essay puts a clear picture into the readers head and hooks the reader's attention.
 I find this essay very helpful for my project and shows me what my expectations in researching should be. Lots of description and the more details you have is going to make an essay more interesting and keep the reader wanting more enjoyable information.

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more about the essay being very detailed. I feel as if you can do great work with your gym concept which may also have a rugged look like the bowling alley.

    ReplyDelete