Thursday, February 3, 2011

I pick things up, I put them down.

        A gym can consist of running equipment such as tredmills, bikes, and elipticical machines and also lifting equipment like bench presses, squat racks, and dumbbells. The gym is a place where you can just relieve stress and stay in shape, but personally in my opinion to have fun. Obviously most people go to the gym to better themseleves by lifting weights or running on a tredmill, but do they actually enjoy going? The gym for me is a place I can go to have a good workout that I enjoy, obviously the main reason of going is to become healthier and excercise, but the gym is part of my daily schedule. A missed day at the gym for me can ruin my daily routine and most of the time can be upset at myself,  but obviously i bounce back up and don't let it get to me.
        The main things that I question are: Why do people go to the gym? Do people like going to the gym? Do they feel forced into going to a gym? What excercises are most people doing? What do they look for in a gym? Is there a difference between one gym and another? Soon enough these questions will no longer be mysteries.....

No comments:

Post a Comment