Thursday, April 28, 2011

Finale

The semester is coming down to an end and I'm jumping with joy. After writing several pages of observations and interviews I have finally put togther my ethnography of the gym completely together. It is looking pretty promising and full of great information. I've learned much about myself as a writer as my weaknesses and strenghts and also learned a lot about my community that I've thought I'd known the best. This project definately made me see my writing from outside the box and taking a different perpective.
In coclusion I had a great time spending most of my days in the place that I love and learning more about it. Not only did I gather great information and write a good amount of pages I can proudly say that I thoroughly enjoyed this project as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment