Thursday, April 14, 2011

Putting It All Together

Writing an ethnography is a lot like putting a puzzle togther. You study the pieces, piece by piece and carefully rearrange them to make a final outstanding complete work of art. I've learned that even though having all the information written down, I am far from being done. I've taken all the pieces out of the box and studied them , but have yet to put the puzzle together. To complete my studies I must carefully manipulate all my information that I have gathered and revise and rearrange them into a masterpiece.
Once I have concluded all of this informtation together, my ethnography project will be completed by having all the necessary elements and getting rid of things that aren't needed. For my project I will organize all my information to make my paper flow easily and make it an easy read for the reader. Finally, by taking an idea and running with it makes all the difference and will make the paper that much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment