Thursday, March 31, 2011

Interview

Interviewing is very ironic and contradictory becauseyou must be flexible and structurable at the same time. The concept is a huge oxymoron. It is key to have a list of planned questions to ask the interviewee and making sure not to just let them babble, but for you, the interviewer, to have a very open ear and listen to them answer the questions thoroughly. Sometimes listening closely can depict an important artifact or story that you wouldn't have expected to be one.
Questions to ask should be closed and open and range from factual to interesting. In my interviewing section of this paper I will be conducting such topic questions as these that range from a person's personal opinion about something and facts about the community that I am studying. I am very excited to get to know more about my community that I don't already know and people's feelings about this community and the things that surround it.

No comments:

Post a Comment